I’ve been watching this guy’s livestreams for a few days now. He’s super positive and really nice to all his viewers, answering everything he can. Also considering his abilities he is really good at Diablo III and WoW. Like the fact that I could have been playing WoW with people like him and getting my ass handed to me by them is part of the reason I appreciate video games as a form of therapy.
"I’m really feeling good about myself!"
This makes me SO happy. Amazing!
dude this is just…so great.
I’m so glad great games can exist for this dude
she likes carrying around random rags for no reason
my dog is literally the biggest idiot
I don’t want to be right
Welcome to my world of weird animating. So this is one of my favorite shots not only because of it’s quality but also because for me it was the first time directing a subtle acting and for Lena it was the first time when she was animating a subtle acting. So we were carefully managing all his fingers and eyeballs movements as precisely as his thoughts. In the most of cases animation in this film was done direct-in-color, but into complicated shots it was painted over tie-down. So the first stage was silly painted key-poses, then after several takes a rough animation by Lena was incredibly-well done. After that I was drawing clean key-poses over it and Lena was tying-it-down and cleaning-up.
Oh thank you mighty Lena for this great time and for the all the inspiration you gave to me with your hard work! (it’s a secret but now she is working on something really mad-looking)
- The must-read college survival guide! Can’t do without #1
- Best College Life Hacks
- This must read check list will help you pick the college of your dreams
- How to Shave Down Your School Supply Budget
- Majors that won’t make you money
- How to do college right; this is really good info!
- Unique, high paying jobs that don’t require a degree. Who needs student loans?
- What up Class of 2014? Think you’ll survive senior year? Here are some great tips!
- Hilarious Textbook Hacks! LOL at the ‘Kung Fu Gland’!
- The list could be a least a few pages long but here are 15 Things You’ll Miss After Graduating College
#4 has actually saved me hundreds of dollars
THESE TIPS HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH AHHHHH
omg LOVE THIS!! everyone should read it!